Here are some links and information which you may find handy, they open in a new tab
- Download your membership application form here.
Fill it in and send to the club secretary John Nichols.
- British Microlight Aircraft Association
- homepage. The British Microlight Aircraft Association looks after the interests
of microlight owners in the UK. It is an organisation approved by the Civil Aviation Authority
(CAA). Its aims are to further the sport of microlight aviation, keep flying
costs down to a minimum for its members and to represent them in national and
international matters relating to our sport.
- UKGA Homepage UKGA is a free online service for the UK's general aviation community,
aimed at trainees and qualified pilots of light planes, microlights,
helicopters and other aircraft, as well as non-flying enthusiasts.
- General Aviation Safety Council GASCo was founded in 1964 to provide a forum in which all
of the General Aviation organisations could meet to share safety information.
- Nearest Post Code: IV42 8PZ
- Lat/Lon: 57 15 10 N - 05 49 30 W
- Ashaig campsite
If you are flying-in
this "quiet camping" campsite is very conveniently placed being about 500 metres beyond the access road to the airstrip as you head towards Broadford.